Your computer is infected with malicious software? Do you have popups on your PC?
If so, search this blog for removal instructions or find computer threats by category.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Remove Delta-search.com Redirect (Delta Search Engine and Toolbar)

Tell your friends:
If your web browser suddenly behaves in undesirable ways or as most of us would say "behaves funny" then you may be a victim of browser hijacking. Without getting too technical, browser hijacking is an attack by malware or potentially unwanted applications. If the culprit is a piece of malicious software, then the search redirect modules are probably injected into system files or hidden so well that you won't be able to detect or remove them manually. But there are less malicious programs – PUA, which means potentially unwanted application. Normally, such application does not hide its presence on the system but might cause lots of problems and difficulties too. Let's take Delta-search.com redirect for instance.


What is Delta-search.com?


At first, I thought it was a search engine that uses its own algorithms for crawling and indexing websites but I was wrong. It seems that Delta-search.com is a custom search page that uses Yahoo! Search API to return search results. It basically redirects your searches through yhs.delta-search.com then ad-sponsored networks and combines them with Yahoo! Search results. So, what you get is a bunch of sponsored links at the top of the page followed by search results loaded from Yahoo! There's no reason to use this search page when you can use Yahoo! directly, plus you won't see ads that might not be even related to your search queries. Besides, we don't know who controls those ad-networks and how strictly they check ads for malicious software. What is more, delta-search.com changes your homepage, adds additional search providers, modifies certain web browser's settings and may even bother you with pop-ups. But wait, there's more. Very often web browser keep getting hijacked even when you remove the core components of this search engine and toolbar. Why? Because it modifies Windows registry and user profiles so that when you restart your web browser, this browser hijacker overrides default values which is not only annoying as hell but also very rude and illegal I believe.



How did you get hijacked by the Delta-search.com search redirect?


There are many ways you can install this browser hijacker without even knowing what it is and what it does. Typically, Delta-search.com and similar toolbars + search engine are distributed through free software, codec packs, video converters, fake Flash player updates, etc. In simple terms, scammers mislead users into installing junkware. Sometimes they include a few lines about the additional product in EULA and sometimes they don't. I've seen many examples of software distributions that do not clearly indicate about bundled toolbars or other browser helper objects. Sadly, it’s becoming a rather common practice and we can't just block all toolbars or forbid software bundling because even antivirus companies have their own toolbars.


How to remove Delta-search.com?


My first advice would be to remove all recently installed toolbars and freeware because I'm almost certain delta-search.com browser hijacker came with one of these. You may not find anything called Delta Search or Delta Toolbar. But there might be something called Yontoo or maybe Babylon toolbar, Whitesmoke. There are many more. Once the possible culprits are removed, you need to restore web browser settings manually. It gets a bit complicated if you are using Google Chrome, IE and Mozilla Firefox have a one click reset button. Please note, you should save your bookmarks and browsing history before restoring default web browser’s settings. More detailed Delta-search.com removal instructions are available below.

Do you have any additional information or questions on the delta-search redirect? Post your comment or question below. Good luck and be safe online!

Added: There are many quality programs and browser helper objects out there being developed and offered for free. Though you may deliberately install them to serve a specific purpose, these programs can turn into potentially unwanted applications if you are not aware of all the activities they conduct on your computer. To avoid being exposed to malware, adware pr browser hijackers through these programs, it's important to know which programs are reliable and to exercise caution when installing them.

A lot of these programs bundle unwanted toolbars or applications with them, inlcuding delta-search.com, so it's necessary to develop the habit of reading through an installer and the agreement policies to be found in it. Others programs occupy a grey area of functions that anti-virus and malware programs might classify as suspicious. To prevent having an out of control PUA wreaking havoc in your system, make sure that these applications are reputable in themselves, come from trusted sources, and are functioning the way you've intended them to. Implementing any one of these measures will considerably lower the risks of your system being attacked or threatened through unwanted toolbars, browser hijackers or potentially unwanted applications.


Delta-search.com removal instructions:

1. First of all, download recommended anti-malware software and run a full system scan. It will detect and remove this infection from your computer. You may then follow the manual removal instructions below to remove the leftover traces of this browser hijacker. Hopefully you won't have to do that.





2. Remove Delta-search.com Search Engine and Toolbar and/or related programs from your computer using the Add/Remove Programs control panel (Windows XP) or Uninstall a program control panel (Windows 7 and Windows 8).

Go to the Start Menu. Select Control PanelAdd/Remove Programs.
If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, select Control PanelUninstall a Program.



If you are using Windows 8, simply drag your mouse pointer to the right edge of the screen, select Search from the list and search for "control panel".



Or you can right-click on a bottom left hot corner (formerly known as the Start button) and select Control panel from there.



3. When the Add/Remove Programs or the Uninstall a Program screen is displayed, scroll through the list of currently installed programs and remove the following entries:
  • Delta
  • Delta Toolbar
  • BrowserProtect
  • Yontoo


Simply select each application and click Remove. If you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, click Uninstall up near the top of that window. When you're done, please close the Control Panel screen.


Remove Delta-search.com from Google Chrome:

1. Click on Customize and control Google Chrome icon. Select Settings.



2. Click Set pages under the On startup.


Remove Delta-search.com by clicking the "X" mark as shown in the image below.



3. Click Show Home button under Appearance. Then click Change.



Select Use the New Tab page and click OK to save changes.



4. Click Manager search engines button under Search.



Select Google or any other search engine you like from the list and make it your default search engine provider.



Select Delta Search from the list and remove it by clicking the "X" mark as shown in the image below.




Remove Delta-search.com from Mozilla Firefox:

1. Click on the Delta Search search icon as shown in the image below and select Manage Search Engines....



2. Choose Delta Search from the list and click Remove to remove it. Click OK to save changes.



3. Go to ToolsOptions. Under the General tab reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com, etc.

4. In the URL address bar, type about:config and hit Enter.



Click I'll be careful, I promise! to continue.



In the search filter at the top, type: delta-search



Now, you should see all the preferences that were changed by Delta Search. Right-click on the preference and select Reset to restore default value. Reset all found preferences!





Remove Delta-search.com from in Internet Explorer:

1. Open Internet Explorer. Go to ToolsManage Add-ons.



2. Select Search Providers. First of all, choose Live Search search engine and make it your default web search provider (Set as default).



3. Select Delta Search and click Remove to remove it. Close the window.



4. Go to ToolsInternet Options. Select General tab and click Use default button or enter your own website, e.g. google.com instead of http://yhs.delta-search.com. Click OK to save the changes.

Share this information:

125 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spent 10 hours on that yesterday. And Norton Safe Web calls it "ok". Oldest trace I could find was DeltaTB.exe on my daughters account a week before it infiltrated enough to show up on my account browser...she knows not to use FB on this machine...made her sit with me couple of those hours learning how to get rid of it...think it got through to her. Renamed DeltaTB.exe to DeltaTB.txt opened notepad and deleted the text. Thanks for the excellent work, great screen shots.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this solution!! You saved me wasting $239 on some product Dell tried to sell me (grrr). Do you know what download brought this evil program in?

Anonymous said...

It still opens when i open a new tab please help

Anonymous said...

THANKYOU! My (brand new) laptop with Windows 8 got the delta search malware when I downloaded Obly Tile from softpedia.com...I know, *stupid* But I'm so grateful you posted these solutions --- they're not only easy to follow, they worked! Thanks again <3

Admin said...

"It still opens when i open a new tab please help"

Could you please be more specific? What browser do you use and what you've done so far?

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this, I was trying to get rid of this all day. I know that I got it trying to download driver reviver from here www.driver-reviver.en.softonic.com, don't go there, obviously, lol.

arne said...

Thanks a lot! Fixed the mess in an hour using your article. Still don't know where I got it.

chris said...

Top man, this is a great post!
thanks for your effort.

Anonymous said...

Thank you !! It was such a hassle, I spent so much time trying to get rid of that malware.
It worked after I unistalled all progs I installed lately. BrowserProtect is part of it.

Good job.

Anonymous said...

hello
this has helped me get rid of delta search of my google chrome however for firefox when i get to the about:config and type in delta search i am only able to reset 2 of the prefrences, the other two, (avg.intall.userHPSetting) and (browser.newtab.url) don't reset. if you could help me it would be great

dwi wahyu said...

it,s really work's to me...
thanks man...

Anonymous said...

Excellent page! Thanks for your trouble; it saved me a lot of time and my mood! I downloaded the sh*t when I was looking for an swf-player. It came with a lot of software amongst which delta-search, but also iminent add-on (firefox) and something from bit89. I removed all the software I downloaded and installed today using the uninstall-utility and of course followed the instructions here. I wasn't sure about the results within Firefox though so I decided to uninstall en re-install it and follow the instructions on this page again. Seemed to have worked!

Samantha Morrigan said...

I followed the instructions and rest the preferences for firefox, but when I closed and reopened my browser, delta was set as my default search engine again despite me doing a reset!

Anonymous said...

I have managed to remove this from my PC, I believe installed by mistake as part of 'Keyboard indicator 1.0' software from a re-direct site of Cnet. I ran the most recent free MS virus scanner, which did not find it, but another scanner found 'Browser Protect' and quarantined it.
'Browser Protect' software seems to prevent you from resolving this issue, so get rid of that any way you can. I believe 'Browser Protect' and 'delta search' work together to reduce your ability to remove delta search
I ended up doing Regedit searches for 'Browser Protect' and 'delta search' and deleting everything I found that really appeared to be for one of these two items. Please only do this with confidence, as you can easily break your machine it you remove the wrong thing.
Somehow by combination of virus scanners, Rededit cleaning and removing all add-ons, cookies, home-page settings for both 'Browser Protect' and 'delta search' the virus disappeared after a restart.
Please do be careful if you attempt the Regedit route if never done before. You can export/backup the whole thing before you start for safety, and see if someone can help if in doubt.

Anonymous said...

When I hit 'uninstall' for Delta Toolbar in the Controll Panel nothing happens, also I cannot access the options on Google Chrome which lets me uncheck it as a default browsers... please help! :(

Anonymous said...

I'm not the only one stuck with this problem...

vijay said...

I have gone through the entire screen shot process to remove the same. But still i get delta search in internet explorer when i open the new tab. Please help me

Anonymous said...

I'm having the same issue where I can't uninstall Delta Toolbar from the control panel...

Bruno Dalbiez said...

Brilliant, clear and thorough steps ! THANK YOU. I have spent a few hours on other sites trying to remove this %*!@$ Delta malware, without success. After simply following YOUR step-by-step instructions, SUCCESS, it has disappeared from my Chrome. Thank you very much

Phil Strolin said...

Many, many thanks for putting up this step by step guide. After spending nearly a week reading and trying other guides yours helped me fix it in minutes. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hi,Even after following this steps still its reflecting on my crome. Kindly help me to kill this one.

skiptons said...

i like this site,great job to have this post,you ma try my bookmarking site list hyperlinked. Thank You.

Anonymous said...

Hi. Unfortunately this does not help for me. Could anyone help? I use Chrome, removed Delta as a selected search engine, re-set google as the starting page, and uninstalled delta as a programme. An anti-malware programme does not detect any threat, but delta still appears as a default browser and slows down the Internet browsing. What else should I do to remove it, since it does not appear anywhere, except when I open the Internet? :/

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your excellent instructions, which are the epitome of clarity. You should publish a manual on common computer problems and how to solve them. I uninstalled the delta tool bar and related software successfully. Shortly afterwards,Google was re-instated as my default browser without I having to take the suggested action to remove Delta Search.com from Internet Explorer.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH...YOU SAVE ME!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great and uncomplicated advice, thought I was going crazy trying to remove this thing.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou very much
great post
nice work

Anonymous said...

YES! it worked thank you millions !

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU !! it worked :)
I love geeks ;)

Anonymous said...

It worked!
THANK YOU MILLIONS YOU UBER GEEK ;)

Anonymous said...

Fighting it for hours now, still no succes. it seems there is something deep in the computer generating it over and over, even though i delete it from reg edit
halp !!!!

Giselle Field said...

Doing a scan has detected all the evil I thought I already got rid of but it says to pay for it to fix the probs. Is everybody else paying for it too?

Admin said...

Giselle, the program found files/registry keys that can be challenging to remove manually. I recommend it because I know it detects and removes those files veru effectively. You may try other software tho.

Anonymous said...

Works perfect!!!!

Thank you so much

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, no other site I looked at had a way to truly remove it all, spent all day on this, pretty sure I got it from Softtonic, wont go there again

Anonymous said...

Hi thanks so much for the page had a really rubbish week at work to top it off had the weird malware hijacking my computer however now its gone! So thank you!

Anonymous said...

Excellent article! Straight to the point and removed the irritating Delta search and all the companions!

Anonymous said...

You are a genius! Thank you!

Santi Mariotti said...

Thanks a lot. Very usefull.

That's my experience:


I dind't found the files in ''Unistall a program''

I tried to found it with programs like CCleaner, Unistaller, etc, but they didn't found it too.

I passed a PC-Cleaner, and an anti-malware, they didn't found anything dangerous (Delta-Search)

I remove Delta-Search from my google toolbar and home page.

I am safe if unistaller programs and cleaner/detecting malwares programs didn't detect anything souspicious?

The only thing that i do it's remove that add from my google toolbar and home page.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much! Also, thanks for taking the time to explain how I got this problem. I will be watching more closely in the future.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this solution!! I was so in difficoult before find this

Anonymous said...

omg man thank you i never knew how many threat

Anonymous said...

Thanks, that was driving me crazy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Got this trying to download Comodo security essentials on my work computer as per a company meeting. Irony!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you!! I got delta searh for downloading Daemon tools lite.

Anonymous said...

It worked! Yay! Thank you so much. I tried half a dozen other things first, but this did the trick. Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Thanks,works a treat!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for your help.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much ... so happy it's removed! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Alot.. It really helped me to take away delta search from my mozilla browser...

K said...

You are wonderful!!!! It's people like you who give me the faith to keep using the internet - without losing hope for all humanity. There are so many cretins about and you have helped me solve this particular problem today and, as a worrier extraordinaire when something installs on my computer without my knowledge, you have helped, helped, helped me SO much.

Please, try and do this full time (*smiles*) - you'd be fabulous as your instructions were so easy even I was able to follow them, disinfect IE and Chrome and also find and delete the files that had caused it.

Fabulous person, thank you once again, K :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you SOOO SOOO MUCH !!!! This hacked into my computer and I tried every way to delete this...and I thought I did thru the control panel. But it would not delete. Your steps were easy to understand and follow. Thank you very much for your help

Anonymous said...

ThaNKS. I think I picked this up by downloading Flash player from a dodgy soccer site. Your instructions to get rid of it were simple and (seemingly-touch wood) have worked. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Got this from updating bit torrent and it installed even when I said no and cancelled the update.

Was driving me nuts but this really helped!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. First advice that solved my problems. Highly appretiate this!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot! Finally I can remove it from my browers :)

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the solution fixed the problem, top marks

allyson said...

I can not thank you enough! I think I picked this crap up d'loading from a free online movie site Movies2k I think, jeez I feel like I just got the shot for a cyber STD!! I'm cured!! It's a miracle....thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Had this problem after down loading a picture flip program for my phone. Followed your instructions and seem to of cleared it from my Internet Explorer. Thanks, very, very much appreciated.

Emmanuel Ogiriki said...

Thanks. Your info was ok.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so so much... nearly a week to get it resolved.... thanks

ed said...

Thanks, that's the help I needed.

Chris Campbell said...

to ADMIN...

You Absolute Legend, Im from England Uk and this helped me fix my computer in under an hour! Eternally greatful, You should set up a paypal account for donations because you clearly put man hours into this and im sure most people would be happy to contribute a small fee for your generosity. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you are my hero! An extremely eloquent and user-friendly run through of how to remove sneaky software! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks ever so much for this

easy to follow and worked :-)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Worked nicely...

Mig

Greenfingers said...

Thank you so much I hope I am free of Delta finally!

anthony lagrange said...

I also got delta search after downloading something (flash adobe maybe)from softpedia.com.
Is softpedia a safe site?

Admin said...

It's a safe site but they do offer toolbars and search engines like Delta Search from time to time. Just don't click 'Next' without reading what it says when installing software.

Anonymous said...

Excellent instructions, great screenshots. I found removal instructions from a couple of other sites, and they worked, but no single site was as complete as this, everything in one place, hence having to "piece" it together. Wish I had found this site first. I also appreciate your explanation as to how it got in my machine to begin with.

I got my infection downloading an older version of Foxit Reader from FileHippo, a site I have used before without problems. When I clicked "Download" to get what I thought was Foxit, I actually installed a codec file. Not only did I get Delta but a bunch of DivX or some such crap. I saw it all installing and was cancelling like mad to no avail. It all installed and there sat that damn Delta.

I won't be using FileHippo again, for anything!

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to thank you very much for your help in deleting deltasearch from googlechrome. your advice was excellent .. i had tried several other blogs, but yours did the job. thank you so much! rg

Inga said...

You're a lifesaver. I spend a long time trying to fix this and had done some of the steps but your article addressed everything necessary to get it out.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your help ...... I now have a happy computer ..... which more importantly means a happy wife
:-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this, got 'duped' by the 'fake' flash player trying to get the Boxing, feel like a right idiot as it's the first time I've had this kind of thing for years...although I've used a different Malware program as the one on the link you have to pay for....thanks anyway, I'll be sticking to 5live like I should have done anyway :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I've been trying to fix this problem for 2 days. Your screen shots are so helpful.

Anonymous said...

I did everything you telling in google chrome
but every time that I oppen wy pc is still there.
What I do?

Anonymous said...

Those of you saying its still there, go back to control panel/uninstall a prog.
Then if you know what date you accidental installed look for that date I had 5 other masks including wajam and someing called 84xbit looks important but it's a trick. Then get rid of everything on said date if you don't recognise. Then re-do all the steps above. Good luck

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Thank you very much, a very straightforward task if you follow your very clear instructions

Anonymous said...

hie.. it works but i have some more problem as google chrome open a page and i click it it opens in new tab!! please help me.

jereeth said...

Brilliant Thank you very much, a very straightforward explanation.

Anonymous said...

hello, when i am in firefox and i go into about:config and i search for delta-search, nothing comes up but if i just type in delta a lot of 'extensions.delta.etc comes up, would you recommend me reseting those?

thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much man, the very best help between the others

Anonymous said...

thank you so much ..........

Anonymous said...

Works perfect!!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

you sir/madam are a legend... thank you.. gratitude to you.

Anonymous said...

Can someone please be of assistance to how i can save my boomarks? I'm kinda skeptical to do this as it will delete my bookmarks and you said to save them but i don't know how to? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I blocked the delta-search add-on in Firefox when I was updating the codec for Media Player (from a reliable source too!) but somehow the delta-search toolbar still managed to install itself on my laptop but thanks to your very clear instructions it wasn't there for long!! Thanks.

Mark Hipkin said...

Very many thanks. Your advice worked straight up and I couldn't have removed this unwanted program fully, without your help.
I am also acutely aware of how much work went into creating these helpful instruction. You must have helped hundreds more than have replied their thanks. A true legend....

traintoon said...

thank you, but i only have one problem, i cant remove it from program and features.

Lawrence said...

That did it thanks!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing. it helped!!

harry said...

you are a geek man... i never thought about lot of options in Mozilla Firefox :-P you made me smile after solved .
thanx buddy else my elder bro making me everyday itching that wat i did with his browser. (y) god bless you .

Anonymous said...

Help! I'm trying to completely clean my computer of delta search. I'm trying to remove its remnants that are in my C: drive and it won't let me! It says, "you'll need to provide administrator permission to delete this folder" I select continue and it says, recycling... And then another pop up, "you require permission from 'trustedinstaller' to make changes..." I am the only administrator for this computer! How do I remove this nasty malware from my hard drive?
Your help is appreciated greatly! Thank you!

Admin said...

See this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9trntmdOwo

Anonymous said...

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so very much! it worked! I've just install a freeware called "unlocker", and suddenly this delta search problem happen. I think this is what causing this in my browser.

Ivana said...

Thanks so much mate!!

Anonymous said...

Great relief to have solved the problem.. thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much,very helpful.

Anonymous said...

I can't remove it even after doing all of these instructions. What do I do???

Anonymous said...

I successfully removed Delta search from my all browser as u mentioned. Thanks for this post..:)

Good Job...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much

Anonymous said...

These little tips helped better than any toolbar-remover or safety-protection program I could've installed after lengthy Google searches. This is very trustworthy advice and information! Thank you times a billion!

Anonymous said...

I am using Google Chrome and I have removed this delta crap from everywhere possible but it still pops up when I open the new tab page. PLEASE HELP!! http://www1.delta-search.com/ <---- I can't remove this!!

Anonymous said...

I tried all the fixes and it kept coming back when I opened a new tab in Chrome. I found a folder in C:\ProgramData called "Browser Defender" and it was this that was causing the problems. It wouldn't delete or rename because it is running in schtasks.exe. I got rid of it by searching the registry for "delta". Two files appeared and I deleted them. Then I searched for "Browser Defender" and "Browser Protector" and deleted a couple of suspect files

Herman said...

Thank you very much for this thorough and very clear explanation! Helped me removing this Delta-search crap from Chrome, IE and Firefox on my Windows 7 laptop!

I got this trouble after trying to download a hack for Need For Speed World game. Yes, feel ashamed now. It see it as a reminder of not getting involved with this kind of illegal stuff.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!! SO MUCH!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!! Finally got rid of it!

Anonymous said...

Big "THANKS" for sharing this post...i think i got it from 7-zip just for me to play plants and zombies 2 lol! cant find delta to uninstall in programs though i found a questionable program named "browser defender"...uninstalled it and voila! its gone... thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Perfect instructions, many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you a lot for the tips with "about:config" for mozilla ! No way to remove this shit when i call a new tab without this tips ! After some hours i found what i search wth you ! thank you again !

Anonymous said...

BrowserDefender is another program that starts Delta Search on the browser.

Thanks for this article, very usefull.

Anonymous said...

I think this article is great. I do have a question - what if I reformat my dire. Will that remove Delta?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. Tried System Restore and just got some 0x8000ffff error (something else I suppose I'll have to fix now). Tried a scan with McAfee - it detected nothing. Tried a few other things - nothing. Then I found you ... sorted!

Many thanks. I'm off to glue back on all the hair I just dragged out.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the instructions on removing delta=search from Firefox, much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a Lot!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you so very much for taking the time and effort to create this tutorial!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I needed the about:config part for Firefox. What a relief.

Anonymous said...

Thank You very Much, delta-search really annoys me. Thank GOD I found this blog!!!

Anonymous said...

I also to express my sincere appreciation for your help and clear instructions..easy to understand even for a non-computer person like me! Anyway, it's nice to know that there are helpful people like you around. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!!! I was so sick of dealing with that. Very easy to follow.

Anonymous said...

Yes,
Definitely worked. Some of the pages look a little different now. especially explorer, but the rest worked. Thanks for your detailed advice.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. This was really helpful to resolve a very frustrating situation

Mike D. Jr. in PA said...

OMG: you did it ! Delta search is an evil program, but with your help I was able to disable it. THANK YOU !